Contrib’s model allows for verifiable contributions with CTB coins on some of the world’s best digital assets such as Staffing.com, Streaming.com, and many others. Owning a piece of the entity value with each verified contribution. CTB coins use a shared distributed ledger to manage and verify value to contribution ownership. Contrib uses our eShares Protocol to define how assets and values are created, authenticated, valued, issued, transferred, secured and controlled on a blockchain network.
In order to embrace our vision of creating a truly decentralized autonomous contribution platform, we are launching a secondary utility token known as the eShares Coin (ESH) in which you earn ownership in any of our individual 22,000 digital assets.
- Contributors are vetted by their increasing contributions to any brand or our featured brands on the blockchain.
- Contribs or Contributions are verified and approved using VNOC, our proprietary Virtual Network Operation Center.
- EShares are “energy” allowing members to exchange and acquire other assets within the Contrib platform of assets.
Contrib’s token (CTB) and ESH coin
- After validation and team approval, Contributions will be pushed to the blockchain via CTB so others see the value of the contribution. Full transparency is the driving parameter of the Contrib platform.
- After CTB token acquisition, Contributor will now have access to exchange CTB TO (ESH) or any currency, depending on their agreement and terms.
- eShares Protocol defines how assets and values are created, authenticated, valued, issued, transferred, secured and controlled on a blockchain network.
eShares platform allows other digital assets to operate a transparent network using a stakeholder model coexistence with multiple types of assets and interoperable with other networks.